German Language Training
German is the only official language of Germany, Austria, and Liechtenstein; one of the official languages of Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Belgium; and a recognized minor language in many other countries, such as Italy, Slovenia, Hungary, Namibia, and Poland.
German language & German Deutsch is official language of both Germany and Austria and one of the three official languages of Switzerland. German belongs to the West Germanic group of the Indo-European language family, along with English, Frisian, and Dutch (Netherlander, Flemish).
German Deutsch is a West Germanic language that derives most of its vocabulary from the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language family.
For the student those who want to go Germany for higher study it is important to learn German language. If someone needs to travel to the countries where German is the official language they must be learnt this language before heading into these lands.
LEVEL A1BREAKTHROUGH OR BEGINNER:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
LEVEL A2WAYSTAGE OR ELEMENTARY:
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
LEVEL B1THRESHOLD OR INTERMEDIATE:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
LEVEL B2VANTAGE OR UPPER INTERMEDIATE:
- The overriding goal is an adequate oral and written use of the basic language, making it possible for the student to participate verbally in the most important everyday situations.
- To talk and write about typical events in everyday German life, as well as about the preferences of Germans.
- To understand and discuss important information about organizing time on the job and in private life; to present one’s opinion, and to develop possible solutions.
- To understand, compose and summarize information about historical events.
- To describe possible future events, ideas and wishes, and to be able to discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
LEVEL C1EFFECTIVE OPERATIONAL PROFICIENCY OR ADVANCED:
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
LEVEL C2MASTERY OR PROFICIENCY:
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
Reserve Your Seat
Fill in the Form below to reserve your Seat Asap!